By: Dr. Ginny of www.drginny.com
What Is A Real or Fake Psychic?
It is a shocking fact that one in four psychics are real. That number even begs further investigation. Having been born into being an Angel Communicator I can say that real honest “Psychics” are very hard to find.
As a genuine psychic myself, I find it so disturbing that there are fakes and frauds in the world who will quickly take your money and tell you what you want to hear. Worse even, they may pick up on the fact that you are vulnerable and just use you to satisfy their own greed by pretending to be able to do something they cannot or scare you into paying them your life savings because they have caused fear and anxiety in your already overwhelming world.
- Many fake psychics ask for your date of birth or your star sign. This is so that they can check their local newspaper for that day’s astrology reading, then they just type it up differently and make it sound like their actually picking up information from you.
- Fake psychics will see you are vulnerable and set out to scare you more all the while fattening their own pocketbooks!
- A fake psychic will make all kinds of promises that they can bring back your lover with spells and candles which, of course, will all add up to extra and expensive charges. If a psychic says you have a curse on you, your family or friend, this is a definite warning sign. Are they offering to help with a free prayer? No, they are not, I think they are just offering to take your money and run!
- A real psychic will do phone readings as well as in-person readings. You can tell a great psychic when they can read you over the phone and they have not seen you at all. This way you can be certain they are not “reading” your profile because of clothing, car or jewelry.
- Do not let a fake psychic reel you in and manipulate you into giving them information. A genuine psychic will tell you what they are seeing and then they will ask you to verify that what they are seeing/feeling is correct.
- A fake psychic will try to determine what you want to hear and tell you that, rather than being honest. If a psychic is blunt and honest that means that they would rather tell you the truth even if it means you will never go to them again.
- A fake psychic will always try to be your best friend. They pretend to have your best interest at heart. Fake psychics know how to manipulate. A genuine psychic will be blunt, honest and will not try to be your friend, but will honestly provide you with a professional service like any other advisor or consultant.
- Use common sense. If a psychic is working for a psychic hotline it should make you ask yourself, “Why is this person not a success in their own right”? Why would a psychic who is good and accurate need to work for a hotline? Perhaps they are just new but could it be that they are not as good as they would want you to think and never have repeat business so they have no choice but to use a psychic hotline?
- A genuine psychic will not only tell you all the wonderful things but some of the things that maybe do not thrill you as well. It’s called being honest and if you are looking for an honest psychic then you should hope they do that!
- A genuine psychic will give you some personal information about you that is not common knowledge to prove they are truly connected to the Angels.